Sunday, January 2, 2011

Places To Get Prolexis




NOTICINE

I wrote this fic for the 4th of fanfic_italia p0rn fest. Hey this is the first time I participate (and I write a story p0rn!), Have mercy! : D
Fandom: Harry Potter
Pairing: Draco / Harry
Rating: Red, NC17
Prompt: Draco Malfoy / Harry Potter, "How, pray?" "Enchantment Sturaorecchie, Malfoy . The Wizengamot gave you probation, but only to my care "
Genre: I was
Disclaimer: The characters do not belong to me but to JK Rowlings (which I never would write something about them XD), we do not gain a penny apart from your own reviews, so be lengthy * _ *
Warnings: slash, lemon, language, sadomasochism, non-consensual, BDSM, bondage, crossdressing, violence, descriptive, descriptive sex, extreme sex.

PRE-TRIAL II

4 TIE & TEASE

The next morning, waking, he found himself next to Potter and a tray with breakfast. Eggs with bacon and sausages, two toast, toast with butter, biscuits, coffee, juice, and even a flower in a glass. Potter smiled.

"You're beautiful when you open your eyes."

"How much stuff." Then he remembered that he should not speak and put his hand over her mouth. "Sorry." He added.

"I imagined that I hungry. You can talk, Draco. "

" Thanks. "Indeed it had. Pounced the bacon and eggs as if they had not eaten for days. To tell the truth, did not eat for days decently.

"You feel a bit 'better?" Asked Harry, his hair unkempt halo framing the beautiful and bright green eyes . How can something so good turn into the monster last night? Draco wondered.

"Where's the catch?"

"The trick?"

"Why are you so kind? There some perverse game behind? "

" Oh, fuck. No, Draco. Why do not you trust me? Life is all a perverse game. They are nice because they want you to trust me. Do you trust me? "
" Are you crazy? Of course not. "

" Nominami one person you trusted that you do not have betrayed. "

Draco remained speechless for a moment. "My mother ..."

"In addition to her."
Silence.

"I will not betray you, Draco. But you have to have the utmost confidence in me. "

" Potter ... "

" Harry. "

" Harry, until last night I was obliged to call you 'Master'. "

"You are still required to do so."

"Oh. So I ... I punirai again? "

" Sure. "

" Why did not I called you ... I gave you. "
" Shit, no. No, Draco. I will not do for this. That's a game. It's a sexual thing. "

" Why then? "

" Why you like , Malfoy. You like. That's what I want, be punished . "

Draco blushed to the tips of his ears, but again, for some reason ... did not find the courage to refuse. His whole world was falling apart.

And then he's my only chance , repeated.

'Do with me what you want, Potter. "She whispered.

A broad grin on Harry's face widened. "Did you have any doubts about this?"

Harry went to work that morning and closed the cage Draco. It was too small to stand or move, he could sit or lie down at most.

"You can not just stay at home?"

"If you do not trust me, I do not trust you." Grinned Harry.

"At least give me a book. What the heck do until dinner? "

" If you complain once more, Malfoy, I assure you that tonight your ass is the exact color of the curtains of the bed. You can masturbate if you get bored just as much. "

Malfoy was silent sulking. Harry muttered something unintelligible. Then suddenly brightened.

"I have an idea about what you do until tonight, because you do not like to masturbate." Then she smiled. And Draco trembled in the face of that smile.

He was right. Potter gave a engorge on the cage, enlarging it enough to allow it to stand. Now, with that size, Draco noticed the metal hook on the ceiling. "Wait here." Harry told him. Then he disappeared and returned shortly after with his hands full. A chain, rope and ... and what a . Dall’aspetto abbastanza preoccupante.

"What the fuck is that ..."

Harry's hand suddenly covered his mouth. "Shh. A good girl does not say these words. Sta ' silent and still. "

Draco obeyed. Harry shuddered with desire, when his hands touched the trembling flesh of the blonde girl. But merely to tie the thing around the mouth.

"That," he explained "is a bit gag . Not so much because the whole neighborhood to hear you scream, kind of a whore. "

" MMmmffhhh. "Malfoy protested. Harry played for a " Shit are you doing? "and loosened a spank. Draco groaned.

"I told you not to swear, missy. Down. "Orders. "A four-legged."

Draco could not see what Harry was doing behind him. But at some point all doubt vanished when she felt a hot, greasy finger room for themselves within him. Followed by another. And another.

kneeling on the floor of the Potter house, with three fingers of the potter in the ass. Seven years ago when he appeared seventeen, she thought of something like "potion" or "Medimago. Not "in custody" and "Potter's a bitch."

Life is a perverse game, Potter. How you're right.

fingers Draco sighed and went out, the erection already half in the shot. She had a mouth full of saliva and because of that thing could not swallow. Drool. The fingers were almost simultaneously replaced by something else. Something that vibrates. A dildo, a lot of lubrication. Draco felt Harry push in slowly, gently. The anus is contracted around it.

"craving slut." Commented Harry.

Che cazzo di intenzioni hai? Pensò Draco, ma si limitò ad ubbidire passivamente quando Harry gli ordinò di alzarsi. Il vibratore si mosse dentro di lui. D’improvviso provò talmente tanta vergogna da voler sprofondare.

“Porgi le mani” disse Harry, e quando lui non accennò a muoversi, gliele afferrò e gliele legò sul davanti, stringendo troppo forte. Draco trattenne un gemito. Harry fissò le due mani legate alla catena e la catena al gancio sul soffitto. Era lasca, notò Draco.

“Hai visto quant’è Generate your Master? You can feel when standing up or kneeling. "

Draco tried to respond, with the sole result of a trickle of saliva dripping on his chin and neck.

"You're already excited to the point of drooling?" Potter put his hand to his apparent erection. Draco groaned. He was excited to do disgusting, the vibrations coming from under spills chills down the back, and right now he begged to come. Fucking Potter.

"You want to make you a better saw, eh? But I do not hand me the dirty, thankless for a slave like you. "Potter left his grip on the State Draco. Draco's eyes sparkled with pleasure and excitement unexpressed.

Harry stared at her green irises in those pools of melting ice.

"Tell that begged me to fuck you. Tell me, disgusting slut. Tell me, I only beg for permission to masturbate now. "

Harry's hand traced a path from her lips thoughtfully nipples sex with Draco. Draco nodded frantically.

"You are completely in my power, bitch. And I like it. "Draco said again nodded. Potter, kind of fucking bastard, fuck me NOW.

"See you when I come home from work." Threw out Harry. She kissed his cheek and bolted the lock of the cage, then took his coat and closed the door behind him.

Harry came home in the evening around seven, took off his smile diplomatic hero of the wizarding world and put it out the door, then painted with a sadistic grin on his lips, he ventured to taking the stairs leading up to his room, or rather, to the dungeon. "Love, I'm home." Grid Iron from the ground.

He flung open the door.

Draco was in the cage, knees, writhing as tarantolato, for what little he was allowed to move. He had his chin and neck smeared with saliva, the whole body drenched in sweat, and the bird as hard as Harry had ever seen him. He was panting and moaning, as the gag would permit. Harry looked at him and knew he would do anything for him. Whatever. In

it so, even his erection woke up and snapped to attention.

"Do you miss me?" He said persuasively, approaching the cage.

"Hmmpffffh."

"You're excited, Malfoy?"

Draco nodded. It was through the roof. Fucking son of a bitch, Potter, fuck me otherwise I will die instantly. Over time, the erection had become pretty damn painful. Potter would do anything he wanted, but Merlin

infamous ... "You know what you are?" Said Harry, while lovingly undid the gag. "A bitch. Nothing but a wild bitch in heat. "The hands-free.

"Fuck me NOW, Potter. "

" First I want to hear you beg. "

" NOW! "Draco roared, in which Potter's relaxed a spank. Draco yelped.

"Do not be coy with me, missy. I want to hear you beg. Got it? "Growl, while two fingers slipped off the vibrator and lubricate the opening.

"Please. Please let's do it now, Potter. Please. Let's do it or I'll die here, in the bedroom. "

" Potter? "Harry tilted an eyebrow.

"No. Sorry. Forgiveness. Master. Fuck me. Master. "

" I want to hear you beg. Of 'that you deserve. "

" I implore, I beseech you, sbattimelo inside punish me, sir, are a bastard vile, a dirty whore, but please do not deserve so much shit, please! Now, now, Merlin dog straziami! My Master. Please, you imploroaaaAAH! FUCK, YES, SO, STRONGER, POTTER, MORE, PUSH, YES, AS, AH, AH, aaaah, AH, AH, YES, YES, YES, YES, Siiiii, SÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌ! Shit, Oh shit ... "Draco was.

Harry gave a few more push, and then it was too, with a kind of roar.

roll away from each other on a bed of silk Potter, breathing heavily. They were hot and sweaty wet.

trembled, inconceivably happy with something so wrong .

And then, as the evening faded into night and the sweat froze on their skin, it happened.

Draco reached out a hand for Harry to find.

And Harry squeezed.

5 SISSYFICATION

The next morning, Harry woke up very early - the sun had not yet arisen.

"Today we begin your training." He said.

"Hmm?"

Harry had told him a chair. On which chair lay a pair of smoke-colored tights, a tight black corset, full of strings, a short and low-cut dress, a white apron and a headband. At the foot of the chair, women's shoes black and shiny, high-heeled and stiletto, and a small suitcase.

"Preview"

"What the fuck am hours ..." The slap

that Harry let go enough to get rid of any residue of sleep.

"Excuse me, Master." Gurgled, his lip split and bleeding.

"insolent and ungrateful. Is' good attentive. The match all, you know. "

Draco fell silent. Harry seemed excited already.

"So. This thing you're at home without making a dick while I break your back to work has to end, you too will agree. Especially given the fact that you are my slave. "

" Yes, Master. "

" So I found a solution. "He pointed to the clothes. "I serve. Will you be my maid, my cook, my cleaning lady. "

" I can not ... I can not do this dress ... normal? "said Draco weakly. He did not even passed my mind to protest, the cheek was still burning so much.

"And where would humiliation?"

"In slavery."

"Do you know why you're my maid and my waiter? The reason is that I want you to be my maid, Malfoy, not my waiter. "

" Hm. "

" It is clear, missy? You were a child bad for too long, just a girl. Now I will turn it into a young lady at Modine. "

" Lord ... "

" What? "

" Potter, please, I ... I do what I want, but this is a bit 'too much, really, is not it? "

" Lord, for you filthy scum. Give me of you. No, this is not too much. This is the minimum. "The lifted her chin. "Do not be afraid of who you are, Draco. "

Draco bowed his head. There was no way out.

"Stripped. Today I'll teach you how to dress, to wear makeup and get ready to eat. "

And while Draco, ashamed as a thief, he unbuttoned his shirt of his pajamas, the unthinkable happened to him.

smiled.

of malice and smiled with excitement, and Harry's heart was opened.

When the pants were falling on the ground, Harry turned a critical eye to his boxers.

"From today no longer wear underwear. Or better added sardonically, "no longer wear underwear for men."

Draco's smile disappeared and her cheeks turn red. He put on his socks vanished, the bra lace, culottes, and then the corset, with cheeks that were purple.

"Merlin, Draco, you're a fucking vision."

"I guess."

Harry came up and ran a hand through his hair.

"Sit down."

began to brush. Sweetly, quietly, until the liscissimi silver wires touched the shoulders. Then he proceeded to fake it. Mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow, pencil. Blusher and powder. Lipstick and lip gloss.

If it had been a woman, would have seemed a whore.

But Draco was a man, and it seemed a miracle, a beautiful woman.

"Look in the mirror. Look how beautiful you are. "

Draco obeyed, and it was amazing. In the mirror, a beautiful blonde girl stare bilayers, red mouth of hell opened up. And the girl was not him. It was a female, undeniably. A whore.

"Put the apron of lace."

Harry tied him with gestures of kindness.

"I look like a woman's." Whispered Malfoy.

"The intent was precisely that."

"... A scarlet woman."

Harry laughed. "Fine, miss, I like a milder language like this."

"Potter ..."

" Master."

"Master Verg ... I ... I ..."

"Can you cook, Malfoy?" Interrupted Harry.

"No, I ..."

"I think it's time to learn, is not it?"

"I ..."

"you can not do anything without magic, right?"

"Sex?" Malfoy grinned suddenly.

Harry grinned in return. "First I'll teach you how to turn on your microwave. Here, look. "

Harry turned and went out. "Now try it yourself. "

Draco executed, a bit 'scared, but eventually it was feasible.

"In the freezer there are pre-cooked meals. The freezer is this object here, see? You open the door, take the meal, close the door, you put it in the microwave, turn on your microwave, set up the first "Thaw" and then this with the two slots, this one. This however is the time, you have to look on the package. For now I'll settle this, then I will teach you how to cook decently. "

" It looks fabulous. "

"A little spirit. I'm going to work, you keep up the house. Broom, mop, mop and cleaning products in the closet on the second floor. I'll be back at eight. I want the house tidy and dinner on the table. And you on my knees beside the table. Perfectly laid. For a single person. The cutlery is here. "He opened a drawer. "It is clear, slut?" The claws his cheek between his thumb and forefinger.

"I dress so clean?"

Harry laughed. "Of course not, Malfoy, as you can think of?"

Draco heaved a sigh of relief.

"Do you miss high heels."

Sadistic pervert. Draco stayed dall'infilargli a fork in the jugular.

The shoes were open heel and twelve, with a strap around the ankle. Harry helped him putting it and watched it take its first steps.

"You're beautiful."

"Fuck."

The slap came, but he had expected. He grinned.

"Laugh a little." He said Harry cheerfully. 'All' to get busy, Schiavetti. And do not try to remove or the shoes or the bust. They have a magical control, you would only hurt. Away I go out. See you tonight. "

turned into the front door and left.

When he returned that evening, the floor of the entrance was still drying, freshly washed. The trampled careless and walked into the kitchen.

the vision he had, the opened heart.

Dinner was ready in table, a little 'burnt, but decided to get over it. The equipment was perfect. And Malfoy ... oh, Merlin, Malfoy on his knees beside his chair, dressed as a woman ... Malfoy for him, he had prepared dinner for him , kneeling for him ... he woke up at his erection ' moment.

But he did nothing for now. This would reward later.

"Malfoy." He said. "Get up, take my jacket and place it in the closet."

Malfoy rose without saying a word and outstretched arms. The jacket fell into the hands and he disappeared to go and put in place.

Harry sat down and began to eat. It was not great, but - although in the end it had been a thaw frozen food - for the first time I cooked, Malfoy had done a great job. Within minutes, he finished what he had in the pot and threw it in the sink.

"The meal sucked." He said, when Malfoy came back into the room.

Draco stood dumbfounded for a moment. "I'm sorry."

"But what I do with you, Malfoy?"

"testifies in my favor and get me the acquittal at the trial."

Harry looked at him wrong. "This exit had nothing to do nothing."

Malfoy rolled his eyes but said nothing. Harry rubbed his temples. Then suddenly grinned.

"You know, Malfoy, I am very tired. It was a long day. I think I will get a bit 'in an armchair to read. "

Malfoy nodded.

'Prepare a foot bath. "

From the face he did, did not seem to prepare a foot bath was the most ardent of his desires, but Malfoy just nodded again.

met Harry moved into the living room, picked up a book at random from the library and waited for Malfoy arrived. Draco made his entrance with a basin of warm water and fragrant and put it under his feet. Then he winks to the chair next to her, asking for permission with your eyes.

'Well, you waiting for? In knee and take off my shoes. "

Draco did so reluctantly and with an expression of disgust bent down to untie the strings. His face was at the feet of Harry. The erection of which became almost painful to that vision.

"Socks." Orders when he had finished. Malfoy did so, more and more disgusted. "Why do you make that face? You should be grateful that you give this task, bitch. "

" Sure. Twice. "Draco hissed. not react . Think of the process.

Harry plunged his feet into the water, splashing her face and let out a sigh of pleasure. Draco started to rise.

"Where you going? I want them to massage me. " Think of the process. Think of the process. Think about the process.

began to massage my feet wet with Potter and prayed that no one, ever, the world knew about this. Harry made an enormous effort to avoid masturbating.

"Good ... good my bitch." Potter held him so about ten minutes, then suddenly lifted his right foot and took him to an inch from his face. "Kiss." Orders.

"Potter ..."

"Kiss it, I said ..."

Draco closed his eyes. "Potter. There are limited ... "

" MASTER! You need to call BOSS! Kiss And NOW! "Roared Harry. It was a moment, and Draco's lips were pressed against his big toe.

6 CLYSOIR

He was surprised himself. She looked at him with that puzzled, and Harry could not resist the urge to kiss him. It slammed against the wall and stuck his tongue in her mouth violently, feeling his erection pressing against her dress. A slight pressure that even his hardened member. Pushed him against the table. "Down, bitch. Open your legs. "Draco obeyed, purple with embarrassment and hard. "Stay like that. If you move I'll kill you. "Harry disappeared and reappeared carrying a bottle of oil. If she poured it on his hand and shoved two fingers inside, then three. Prepared him for a few seconds, then pulled the trigger finger and penetrated. The purpose

long, banging on the floor, he bit his fingers bloody, drooling, not screaming, moaning excited. "Scream, dirty whore, I want to hear you scream." He pushed strongly and without any sweetness, and Draco let out a shrill cry and broken, of pain and pleasure together.

Harry came in without restraint, then went out and stared at the fucking dirt.

"We have a dirty ass, eh Malfoy?"

"I ... I'm sorry, Master."

"This thing will cost you twenty lashes, you know, Malfoy?"

Malfoy swallowed, nodding . "Excuse me, Master."

"Today we are even here. Your personal hygiene. "Harry gave a wolfish smile. "Row to prepare the chamomile."

"chamomile?" Malfoy asked, then added hastily: "... Master?"

"chamomile. The third shelf. One or two liters, I would say to begin with. "

" I have to drink two liters of chamomile, Master? "

" Oh, no. Do not worry. I do not have to drink. "Potter added, with a satanic grin. 'Go make it, meanwhile. Ah, Malfoy? "

" Yes, Master? "

" not hot, please. And bring me flowers on the tablecloth, the washable plastic. "

Malfoy reappeared several minutes later.

"Chamomile is ready, Master. Here is the tablecloth. "

" Bravo. Spread it on the couch and then mettitici above. A bare apples. "

Draco took off with movements while Potter looked uncertain. ;

"What are you ashamed of yourself, Malfoy? Of me? "

of blond cheeks became purple. Malfoy shook his head.

"You're white." Harry came up and kissed him on the lips. Draco left to do. "But you know that you have the most beautiful ass I've ever seen, ass to the moon?"

Malfoy continued not to respond.

"It's nice Chiappe of the Moon, as the name, is not it? Type the American Indians. "

" charming, "said Draco clenched teeth.

"How did you drive, blond. We'll have to see to be loosed. Wait here. "

tie his hands behind his neck with a spell and walked into the kitchen.

He returned after a few moments. In one hand he held a steaming cup ... and the other from a bulb enema.

"What the fuck are your intentions, Potter?"

"As we sboccatelli, miss. As punishment, double dose. Do you like the chamomile? "

" Fuck you, untie, pervert. "

" You the pervert you, bitch. I assure you that you will like. Want to bet? "

" I bet you saw, Potter, now untie. "

For answer came to him a slap. The lip is already a bit 'felt completely broke and a trickle of blood ran down his chin.

"You are so sexy with the blood of the mouth, slave." He took a sip from the cup. "In any case, it came really good."

"You make me sick, Potter."

"Oh yeah?" Potter's fingers rubbed for a split second, his apparent erection. "You would not think."

fingers moved almost immediately from his penis still dirty little hole in semen. Several were lubricated and Harry introduced gradually, first one, then two. When the anus was quite relaxed, introduced the spout of the pump, and Draco felt that it was oiled. Did him no harm. He sighed with relief. Harry squeezed the pump and felt a gush of hot liquid invade the gut. It was not as painful as sudden and surprising ... in a way. He had never been touched at certain points. They were the deepest intimacy of her body and no one had ever ... in other ways, it was physically impossible. But so ... let out a slow moan of pleasure unexpected, but was interrupted by the voice of Potter.

"Squeeze your ass, Malfoy. Moving on to the second. "

One word. It seemed impossible to contract the muscle of the gut, the gut filled with hot liquid.

"I can not, Potter."

"Maybe I put too much glycerin. Come on, do quickly. I have already prepared, there It only takes a moment. "

Draco pledged. Harry pulled out the bulb and the first lightning or insert another. Draco let out a groan. In some strange way ... it was nice.

"So you like it? Who is the pervert? "

Harry squeezed the pump, emptying it of almost all of a sudden. This time the jet was more powerful and almost painful. Draco felt filled with agony, pain of stars that danced on the bottom of the eyes. He groaned again, his breath always shorter and quicker. "No, Potter, please. "

" One last effort. "Harry squeezed what was left, then took the bulb, insert a plug and untied Draco. He did turn up and crouched over him and began to massage the belly with slow circular movements.

"Preview"

Draco had tears in his eyes, a bit 'in pain and a little' for the pleasure.

smiled. "I am afraid to go to the bathroom."

"Now I'll take you. Hold on a minute. "

Massage again, until realized that Draco was the limit.

"Can you walk?"

Draco ventured to take a step. He squeezed his eyes to a thick. "AAH!"

"Does it hurt?"

She bit her lips to answer yes.

" Levicorpus ." Levitate Harry took Draco to the bathroom. It landed softly and dropped the toilet seat. Then he untied her arms.

"Go"

"Es ... there."

"No, I'm staying here."

Draco's mouth was open so that Harry feared could fall. "Exit immediately from this room."

"Draco. I. I'll stay. Here. A. Look. Point. "

" Potter, Merlin ... please. You can not do this to me. ... It is too shameless. "

" Draco, you're feeling bad, is not it? It's been too long. Released. "

" Do not ... ... before you. Exit "

"Draco, I do not care if you stand up to rattle the pain sooner or later cederai and I am still here."

"Potter. AAAH ... please. We pray .... "

Harry folded his arms and sat on the edge of the tub. "I have all the time in the world."

Draco continued to pray for the ten minutes that followed, almost to the point that Harry decided to give up. He could feel really bad. It had to be a game, and was turning into a vicious torture.

At one point fell on his back, his arms around the abdomen, sobbing, the tears that flowed from his eyes. Harry stood up warily.

And then she heard him. A real gasp of pain.

raised his voice. "Shit, DRACO, forget the shame! Forget the shame! Marched fucking plug and makes' you have to do now! "

And Draco gave way. Harry had never seen an expression so much defeat. Her eyes avoided him, staring on the tiled bathroom floor.

"Look at me looking at you."

Draco disobeyed. Harry came up to fix it straight in the eye, while still holding his head with two fingers. Up to distinguish the contours of every single tear trickling down her cheeks.

"You're beautiful. Washed now. "

had to always wash before him. The hot water on the skin gave him a feeling of repulsion and attraction together. Harry allowed him to cover himself with a towel. Draco did not stop crying even for a moment. She wept in silence. She cried stumbling out of the tub, he cried when Harry touched him, and wept as they walked into the bedroom. He refused to share a bed with Harry, even to prefer the metal floor, hard and cold of his cage. He refused to watch any part of Harry's body for a time that seemed endless to him. At last, Harry held out his own quilt red and Draco one in Corinth, crying and staring at a point in a vacuum. Harry went into the kitchen. He sat at the table and put his head in his hands. Maybe it was all a mistake, everything a fucking mistake.

continues in the next post: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment