Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dynorooz Bowling Shoes Canada

IIII III II


NOTICINE

I wrote this fic for the 4th of fanfic_italia p0rn fest. Hey this is the first time I participate (and I write a story p0rn!), Have mercy! : D
Fandom: Harry Potter
Pairing: Draco / Harry
Rating: Red, NC17
Prompt: Draco Malfoy / Harry Potter, "How, pray?" "Enchantment Sturaorecchie, Malfoy . The Wizengamot gave you probation, but only to my care "
Genre: I was
Disclaimer: The characters do not belong to me but to JK Rowlings (I do not think that ever would write something about them XD) we do not gain a penny apart from your own reviews, so be verbose * _ *
Warnings: slash, lemon, language, sadomasochism, non-consensual, BDSM, bondage, crossdressing, violence, descriptive, descriptive sex, extreme sex.

III PRE-TRIAL

7 DISCUSSION

The next morning he woke up on the couch. A tray with breakfast on the table was down there before and Draco stared at him sitting on the ground, smoking, an ashtray at his side.

"Draco."

"Potter."

"... I've prepared the breakfast?"

"No."

"And that?" He pointed to the tray .

"It was the Blue Fairy."

"Did you dress ... woman? "

" No. "

" And those? "

" They are the clothes of yesterday. "

" ... "

" ... "

"I did not know you smoked."

"Sometimes." Draco hesitated. "I took one of yours. I hope you do not mind. "

" No, I do not mind. "

" ... "

" ... "

"I'm sorry for last night."

Harry looked surprised but did not answer, let it continue.

"It's just that ... I do not know."

Harry approached him and gently stroked her cheek. "Maybe I was the force too much time."

Draco frowned. "I do not know."

"You want to talk about?"

"It's all very confusing." Began. Then he realized that was the very first time in recent years, the part that someone asked him how he felt about something. "Very confused." He repeated.

"It's not like you poisoned my coffee, right?"

"Evita unhappy characters, Potter."

Harry closed his eyes. Rosmerta. The poisoned mead. Ron drooling white foam on the ground with convulsions.

Draco's past was a minefield.

"Sorry, I was not referring to ..."

"Hmmm-mmm."

“Ieri sembravi molto arrabbiato.”

“Lo ero.” Esitò. “Ero anche molto spaventato.”

“E oggi cos’è cambiato?”

“Non lo so. Non importa più, suppongo.”

“Che cosa non importa più?”

“Niente. Non importa più niente. Puoi farmi tutto quello che vuoi.”

“Cosa intendi con ‘non importa più niente’?”

"What ... how to put things ... nothing has more importance now."

"Nothing is more important?"

"I do not know."

"Draco & hellip and if nothing matters, what does it matter? * "

Draco stood up and took off slowly. It stands naked and thin in light, in front of Harry. He had nothing on him now. Only the collar and make-up tired, and yet it was beautiful.

He took a few steps and knelt at his feet, dirty bare shoulders and between her legs, her hands on the flap of his trousers. He pulled down his blue jeans and stuck his thumbs in the briefs and Harry stared at him trying to understand.

Then it happened just that Draco took it in his mouth, gently, and then sucked and licked and let it go to slam sull'ugola, and I really felt in my throat to vomit, and Harry felt breathe and breathe faster and faster, and forced and forced until Harry came in, a stream of dense and hot sperm. She swallowed and

Harry licked his penis and felt a tear round settle on his pubic hair and looked down and met the desperate look of Draco.

"Import that you respect the deal." He clenched his eyes. "Import I do whatever you want, whatever you want, Potter, I'll be your whore, without emotion, your slave without pride, the dog that brings you your slippers holding them in his mouth, and I'll let you hit me and abuse me as you want in these days that remain, and no matter whether the process will arrive bruised and your semen, I do not care more leads us on a leash if I dressed up as the worst of whores, I do not care if the whole wizarding world will treat me for the rest of my life as the foul that gave away the ass to be done, I do not care if you say I'm a fag pervert and corrupt I do not care if the name of my family is ruined forever, all that matters is ... "

" You? "Harry asked hopefully.

"is that you respect the deal. Now they are in dance, dance. I'll do what you want, you let her do what you want. And you get me the acquittal at the trial. "

" You ... think in these terms? You're doing to do these things just to buy you freedom? "Harry looked stunned.

"You've never seen Azkaban, Potter? You know what awaits me there? "

" This has nothing to do. You live like this ... blackmail? Violence ... a ... abuse? "

" Why, what is for you this? "

" of a game. Of ... "Harry's mouth opened and closed a couple of times, without speaking. "A fucking game ... love."

"Love?" The roaring laughter of Draco's sent a shiver down the spine. "Here we talk about everything but love, Potter."

"You're wrong, I ..."

"You what? Do you love me? "He had said in a sarcastic tone so that Harry did not dare say yes.

"I ..."

"Potter." Draco dropped back down and crossed his legs. "Here I am, naked and available with a collar around his neck. You have four days to get me the fuck you want. I told you not plant them the most grief and do not oppose more resistance to anything, as long as you help me with the process. What the fuck more do you want? "

" I do not know, Malfoy ... if you live it as a violence, none of this makes sense. "

"What?" Draco's eyes grew huge. "How should I live this? Be dragged to a collar, naked, humiliated, violated and treated as the last of the whores from your enemy of all time? What should be, for you? "

Love, Harry thought, but merely said:" An erotic pleasure .. a game. "

" An erotic pleasure? A game? This is a perversion, Potter, shit! "

" But it turns me on. "The Harry did this.

Draco fell silent and looked down. "It is not true." He whispered.

yes it is true, thought Harry. And suddenly he understood.

"You have not released any of them." He said.

"They who?"

"I thought that when we did those things ... I am the Master, thou slave, and there was no one else ..."

"Potter, what the fuck are you talking about ?

not found the words to explain it. But he understood, finally. They were not alone. Draco was not alone. Draco was the omnipresent shadow of love Lucius Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy, dozens of generations of fucking Malfoy set with the rigor and decency and honor, made love in the shadow of all his fucking meaning of fault, all the people who had nearly died or had died from what he considered his responsibility to fix it while you were there was to dress up as Harry Potter woman, his father, his mother, his teachers, his friends, all who had completely different image him.

Suddenly, Harry felt a wave of horror vacui image of the abyss of shame and violence that Draco must have felt, maybe it was just too humiliating for him to make love with a man ... yet Draco was gay, was clearly gay, but could not agree to be in the eyes of Lucius and Narcissa or her ancestors and her eyes were constantly on him constantly on his soul, even though Lucius and Narcissa were miles away and her ancestors were lying white in the small family cemetery of the Manor who knows ... it had been humiliating to lend to be fucked, used, mistreated, humiliated, with those eyes staring at him ... that's why he threw up ... that's why burst into tears out of nothing.

"You let yourself do this only for the process? You did not understand nothing, nothing ... nothing these days, anything about me. "

" What do you mean, Potter? "

" Do you think the kind of person who lets himself be bribed with sex or making sexual harassment? I will say at the trial, Draco, has nothing, nothing to do with your presence here or not. "

"Are you saying that all this was useless?"

"No, I'm not saying that. But obviously, if that's what you think, yeah, it was all in vain. "

" I will defend to the process? "

" I did not say that either. Draco ... "

" Do not call me Draco, please. "

Harry bit his lip. "Malfoy, you do not understand anything. The reason why I did this ... I wanted us to be ... you and me. I wanted you 'bout to feel ashamed and feel guilty about things you're not responsible. I realized I wanted this. I wanted ... "

" What the fuck are you talking about? "

" You feel guilty ... you feel guilty for the attack on the school, for the final battle, you feel guilty about Voldemort, you feeling guilty for the arrest of your father, the death of your mother ... you feel guilty for things that make no sense, Draco, because you are a fragile person and the world out there takes advantage of you. Do not you understand? For you, it makes sense to feel guilty for having contravened to my order?! I know ... when I told you to look at me, yesterday in the bathroom, or when my dinner was a bit 'burnt? "

" No, Potter, "Draco began acid, but Harry did not let him finish.

"Exactly! There is no point feeling guilty about things like that, as there is no point feeling guilty about all the dead War Magic! Not your fault! It is di Non. Guilt. Your! Draco ... no sense of shame in front of me go to the bathroom or dress like a woman or make dinner or get me a blow job, just like no sense of shame to have that mark on your arm or your father or the son of a ... "

" Enough, please. "Draco's face was hidden in his hands. "Enough! I can not. "

" Stop! Cut it out of shame, DRACO! That's what I was trying to do, that's what I wanted to ... get rid of all those feelings of guilt and shame and the shame that useless and all that prevents you from living your life as you deserve! It was not to punish you for something in particular. It was fucking punish you because you have this irrational need to be punished, for your fucking, irrational guilt, here. "

" ... You wanted to break free. "Draco was looking at him like watching a crazy dangerous. "And why, pray?"

"Oh Draco, how do you not understand? Because I ... I love you. Maybe before I was violent, but try to understand, I'm the fucking hero of the wizarding world! The pagan idol goodness! I never allowed a moment of cruelty, a time in the wrong ... all have expectations in my comparisons, you expect me to be always good, always with reason. But you do not expect anything from me ... Merlin, Draco, you can be with Harry. With you I can be myself, I have to download the repressed, and I lot of repressed, I admit, but it is for me because you're different from everyone, you ... Morgana, Draco, I love you. Really. I love you. "

" You're sick. "Draco stepped back a few steps. "You are really sick. You're a pervert. I do not need a cock. Nor to be punished. Neither of you . "

" Draco ... "

"Do not touch!" Draco almost escaped.

"Draco, you do not understand, I ..."

"You have brought me here because I love to humiliate , and all I had to pass through your hands will not count for shit process to say exactly what you want? "

" I ... yes, that is ... "

" I want you to bring me back to the Ministry, Potter. Now. "

" No! You do not understand, I ... "

" Take me to that fucking cell ministerial "

Harry's arms fell to the sides of his body. "You really lived as an act of violence? I can not ... I can not believe it, Malfoy ... why did not you say anything? Why, then, at times it seemed that you like ... "Draco had

back up to find himself more and more cornered. His eyes were wide and short of breath.

"Take me to the Ministry, Potter."

Harry swallowed and looked at him a long look disappointed. "If this is what you want."

picked up a pack of cigarettes left in the floor and lit it. He drew a long breath and bowed his head.

"Yes, that's what I want. I want to bring me back right away. "

" Go and play, "murmured Harry. "Do not I can certainly bring that."

"My clothes have them thrown in the garbage."

"They were disgusting. Take something from me. "

Draco turned away and walked into the bedroom. When she returned, she was wearing a simple white t-shirt and a pair of jeans lysis. The jeans were the size of Harry, but fell to pieces. The t-shirt had belonged to Dudley and it was huge. It seemed that we sailed into Draco.

"You chose the clothes I had worse."

"So I make them just coming off."

Harry bit his lip. Damn, damn. He did not understand anything, and now that one possibility che avevano era svanita per sempre.

“Toglimi questo dannato affare.” Draco infilò due dita nel collare di cuoio e Potter lo fissò, sempre con quello sguardo inespressivo.

Si avvicinò e gli tolse il collare, poi glielo ficcò in mano. “Portatelo via, per favore. Buttalo, facci quello che ti pare.”                                                                                                                                          

"Why?"

"I do not want. Would hate to have it before my eyes. "

" Get him yourself. "

" I can not do. "

" So I take that too, just arrived. "

Harry ignored the latter comment. He just ask

"Are you ready for the Joint Dematerialization?"

"Yes"

"Give me your hand."

8 THE CONTRACT IS BREAK

cells were patients of the Ministry. Nothing seemed to have changed a bit since there appeared to pick up Malfoy. A row of gray doors, endless in its squalor. He handed Malfoy

two guards in the room to change uniform. The bit immediately against the rods.

"What's the matter in hand, Death Eaters?"

"A personal item."

"Do not be granted personal effects. Da ' here. "Draco glanced at Harry, and stuck his neck in the hands of one of the two.

"I thought they burned your house filthy with all the shit that was inside." Said one.

"Mr. Potter, you can go." She added other things, lightning.

"... I have to break a contract with Mr. Malfoy."

"Ah. Then wait here. You undress and put the clothes in the box one by one, you bastard. "

Draco undressed and put the clothes in the box.

"T-Shirt white one." Marked the guard. "Blue jeans, either. Shoes, either. Blank Canvas. "

" are his clothes. "

" His whom? "

" Potter. "

" You mean Mr. Potter, the son of a bitch . The guard gave him a backhander. Pop echoed in the room, but Draco did not blink. And Harry bowed his head. He was also concerned that any noticeable marks on the body of Malfoy. What an idiot.

"I am also his shoes." He Malfoy.

One of the guards gestured to another, which took out the clothes from the box and delivered them to Potter.

"Put the uniform, disgusting."

Draco wore the uniform and waited, standing, stiff.

"Anything to declare? Diseases, allergies? "

" No. "
" Mr. Potter, can proceed. "

Harry pulled out the contract. She handed him a pen. "Clear your signature. "He said.

Draco the gate, without looking at him, then laid down his pen. Harry hesitated, took it and also erased his signature.

The contract fell apart in the air between them. Harry looked at Draco. Draco looked away.

"Then it ends." Said Harry.

"Go." Draco replied without looking at him, earning glares from the guards.

Harry hesitated for a second last and still is dematerialized.

The prison began as before. Monotonous and violent.

As soon as they had beaten in his cell, Draco lay down on the only side remained to healthy as he could from the just previous lesson in good manners of the guards. Had seemed to them that they had behaved as it should be or with another or with Mr. Potter. It had taken care to communicate more directly that, in the transition from the change room to the cell.

even now was bleeding from one eye. The left. At the touch was so swollen and hard to doubt that began to be able to open again. Perhaps it would be become an old convict with a ball and chain and an eye patch and he would be called Guercio. And the mothers would tell their children: do the good, or I'll call the Guercio Guercio that ugly! And children would have done good.

Or maybe the Dementors would have kissed him.

Potter Or maybe it would prove to be lousy Gryffindor who claimed to be sentimental, and fulfilled and he would be out of there and he would commit suicide.

Who knows. There were all possibilities, and as in Russian roulette, not that it was really reassuring. Life is

a perverse game. Where had I heard, that phrase? Locked

the eye healthy. Slaps him again resounded in my ears.

"Potter." He whispered to nothing.

Maybe it was the case of falling asleep. To get some sleep '.

To die a little '.

Hoping not to dream here, not that.

It made a kind of cushion with his arm, pulled further down the shirt of his uniform as possible against the cold, and then your knees to your chest and thumb, almost unconsciously, in the mouth, collapsed in sleep like a sick child.

He awoke in the cell, and there was neither time nor space. Two square feet except for two square meters. It could be night like day. Piss in the grate on the floor and groping in the dark, as they had trained long ago, he recognized with a finger bowl of water and a piece of stale bread. He decided to leave food for later, but he was too thirsty. He drank the water.

At one point his tongue recognized something different consistency, more slippery. Almost threw up. The spat had

water.

Coughing and gurgling, stumbled in the chain and ran into the metal door, making a hellish noise. Frightened, retreated and crouched down in the opposite corner of the cell. Hoping that the noise had not ... had not ... But

. Distinctly hear the knock of a rod that was leaning on the door, the vague murmur of a spell, the trigger locks. A shaft of light struck him for a moment, the door opened and shut on its defenseless body.

"What the fuck you were doing, filthy Eaters? Lumos. "

" Nothing. "

" trying to escape? "

" No. I tripped. "

" Sure, you tripped, right. I'm taking the piss? Tell me, take me for a ride? "

The man's hand grabbed her cheeks and pulled. It hurt.

"No." Draco moaned.

"You spit in the dog of your father. Filthy murderess. "The man drew a powerful punch to the stomach. Draco gasped.

"On your knees, dirt Eaters."

"No. Please, no. "

'Do as I told you, dog!" The pointed his wand at. Draco dropped to his knees.

The man undid his pants and raped her mouth. He moved in him pulling his hair back with one hand and pointed his wand on the temple with the other.

That's what made you Potter, tried thinking about Draco. We're already past. That's what made you Potter. Nothing else.

Apart from a wand pointed at his temple and the fact that this guy calls you "dirty Eaters" and "murderess" and your father calls "dog".

"You have a pretty mouth, asshole. Like that bitch your mother. "

your mother" bitch. "

Draco closed his eyes. It was all different. Harry threatened him with death. Harry Fucking as if he were an object. Harry cuddled. The prepared breakfast. Harry also took care of her pleasure.

Harry had never called Death Eaters. " He never insulted his mother and even his father.

Harry had told him that she loved him. Since

call him Harry?

The man came out of his mouth was just hard. Without moving the wand, ordered him to turn around.

"No ..." she pleaded.

"Hush, slave disgusting." I slammed the wall of rudeness. Draco heard the sound of his pasty cheeks flapping against stone, metal well known in the blood, pain.

Then he broke. With the intention

likely to give him all the harm possible. A dry, moving into him brutally, savagely, knocking him against the stone. Shouting "filthy Eaters" and "bastard servant of Voldemort."

When he had finished, I dropped to the ground like a lifeless doll and spit on them.

Draco had no more tears to cry. He stared into the dark trying to focus on something other than nausea, pain, wet between the legs and the feeling of be split in two.

Two bright green eyes, brown curls, peach skin. A lovely red mouth, nasty, iridium spark to him. A face loomed in the dark like an effigy of salvation.

Harry ... oh, Harry.

me away from here.

continues in the next post: D

NOTE * This sentence is JSFoer, but it was too good to not steal it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment