Friday, June 19, 2009

Sparkling Mineral Water Good For Upset Stomachs

Sleeping Beauty


Small shottina unpretentious, written in less than an hour, on a visit filminante of my inspiration.
It 's a twincest, to be precise a Kaulitzcest, but rest assured there is no strong scene, nor anything which should be reported the presence, apart-perhaps-a vaguely Tom being poetic. ù.ù
... but we want to do? Inspiration comes and we its poor underpaid slaves faithful servants who can not adapt. XD
Good reading.



Sleeping Beauty

Lying back in this huge bed, watching you quiet sleep on my chest.

The room is invaded only by the soft lapping of waves on the beach outside the glass door and the moonlight filtering modest, gently lapping your face for fear of waking up.

... and I'm watching you for hours, gently resting on my chest, breathing in this quiet calm that I do not know what will last.

At least we can say we have tried it, but to no avail that we self imposed rules, and each time beating like waves on the rocks, stay away did not help as much as possible, or was used to try to touch the bare minimum. Alone and separated we would die alone.

So seize the moment: hide our love was consuming them; worn us, the band and was destroying the fruit of all our commitments and all our dreams.

We decided that if this was our destiny, we would have followed.

I tossed my arms with the sweetest smile that I had done for months and kissed me. It was a simple near misses, but I felt that heal me, heal me. I thought I drop from the emotion that I felt strong and that spread from the breast to each of my cells. Then his face hidden Yourself in my shoulder, squeezing so hard that I thought we'd be like this forever, even when you were disconnected.

I look again, because I can never help but look back over with your features relaxed in sleep.

always tell me not to think the worst, but I know that I can not stop worrying. I can pretend that all fear is only a Bruscolino the edge of my subconscious.

But now I just want to enjoy the feelings that seep under my skin and I hugs unconsciousness because they remind me of dreams that someone to get up every morning there is also for me.

I embrace you in my turn, because Morpheus does not take you away on its own.

Good night, little brother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment