Monday, June 15, 2009

How Long After Waxing Do I Have To Wait To Shower

Suicide

Solita premise: Tokio Hotel I apparengono (because if it did, believe me, I would not be here ^.-), the facts contained herein have no basis in reality (thank goodness .-.) nor with this letter I want to give a true personalities of the characters. Also I do not ù.ù
is nothing, except perhaps the loss of a few hours of philosophy at the time when I wrote MISUSE trinkets, and if you find someone who is willing to pay ... well, call the hospital maybe he ran some neuro-psychiatric patient ... .-.

That said, I must warn you: there is a bit 'of angst and a bit' of fluff, but we do not put my hand on fire, since the underlying trinkets is one of the first things I wrote on Tochi 'tel (XD) and are of the opinion that (as his "sister") rather than face even penalty ... Therefore, I have warned you, I'm not responsible for any damage to your synapses ù.ù

"Good reading"





was written on medical records only "Elisa Schwartz, prognosis reserved.
blacks had long hair, eyes clear, ringing voice and the height of a cork.
He was only 15 years, and arms, white bandages wrapped from the wrist to the elbow, full of monstrous scars.
Only 15 years had tried to commit suicide.
A "normal", as a fifteen year that has just escaped death may be, complexed teenager you think.
No, she is special, is the girl of my brother and his spitting image of five years ago.
Elisa is so, is proud of his surname that reflects Schwartz, black is his favorite color, that of his hair, his dress and makeup.
For me it is almost a sister, but Bill is everything: the first smile of the day for her, even on tour and now is his muse, his puppy, his Thema No. 1.
Elisa moved to Germany from Switzerland a couple of years ago, in the house opposite to ours. Given his passion for style and gothic black, would be stating the obvious to say that it was immediately singled out and treated with malice, when his day was going well had "only" on the ground or push off a cigarette on his arm.
He never went more than necessary home from school, her friends had stayed in Switzerland and Italy.
From the "Bel Paese" to arrive, with the same punctuality Georg bundles of letters of whole months to Michela, its shore, and they were all in his bedside table in order of date.
Solitude, despite calls and letters postcards, solitude clung to him like the bullies.
Bill was too thin, too ambiguous and original, she was "too feminine" and self-possessed.
From "stain" went to call her "gothic bunny", "gothic slut" and whatnot ... and start cutting.
Bill met her by chance one day, after lunch, Scotty took a walk when the dog began to pull on a side street in front of a box to mail the post.
Elisa was there that he sent a package top four fingers under the snowflakes melted makeup of January 10 with two rows and furrowed cheeks. Scotty pulled up to her nose pushing under the hand in search of pampering.
I do not know how many times or how many cases were seen to be tried, but Bill was cooked: love at first sight.
We presented it only when it became apparent that he had a girlfriend.
beginning I was a bit 'confused, the physical ideal of Bill was exactly the opposite, it seemed more my type, but watching them together was undeniable that fit perfectly: Bill knew how she was and knew how to comfort her.
... the problem was that we were not always at home and when we could not see it visibly emaciated: razor blades and fasting.
Perhaps it is the effect of the penumbra that is in this hospital room, but it seems that every bone protruding in a worrying way. The
scostai hair from her face placing them behind the ear; Bill would tell me I'm insensitive, but I really do not understand how you can let the words of others so we are wrapped!
came from the corridor of a run ending at the door with the appearance of a girl.
has red hair, chocolate brown eyes, full lips and a large red rectangular glasses.
-How are you?! - gasped gasping for travel; Elisa had once said that unfortunately there was no way she would come to Germany, because of his parents, but now its "shore" is here.
-Hey! How are you?! -
-The doctor says it's stable now and sleep-Liberal
the chair where I sat until now allowing it to sink.
-How did that happen? - And asked me grabbed my hand squeezing Elisa's strong.
-We were going home without having advised, Bill wanted to surprise her. When we had not, however, did not eat ... and cut his wrists, to the doctor because loneliness. I had her out and she was in the bathroom when we arrived, I ran my hands over face-C 'was all that blood on the floor ... -
-my fault, I should insist you let me go home because she -
-No, we would have had to notice it ... and you're still here: I will be happy when you wake-
We sat in silence until the phone vibrated in my pocket, that Bill was telling me of his arrival. I went to the window to peek at the entrance of the hospital crowded with journalists through the holes of the blinds. My brother would have given certainly crazy.
went down quickly, but not enough to prevent those leeches surround microphone with Bill.
"Bill, can you tell us what happens?"
"It is true that the girl is his girlfriend?" In the midst of this crowd
insensitive, I saw a kid who came out some time ago between the bullies school.
-HEY! Froch! Is TRUE? - Laughed the-bastard "slut" had cut his wrist SUICIDAL!? - Making the comment laughed again unique for me ... I saw through the glass door
Bill stiffen on the steps of entry , opened his eyes slowly turning furiously to the bastard who is standing a few steps from him.
-What's the fag? You're not offended you? -
With the hand full of rings Bill pulled a punch in the face, but he is about to load a second join him stopping him: not worth it with certain individuals. The irises of my brother rested on the mass of journalists with pure hatred while they were returning to the attack.
and exploded.
-BASTA! - Screamed so loud that everything seemed to hang in that moment-I swear that if each of you, not jackals will be gone within ten minutes you shall immediately swimming in lawsuits and complaints, spoke with a coolness that stentai believe it was my brother. Let
-Bill-I looked at him sympathetically and brought it inside.
Outside the room we found two nurses who took care of Michela, and corpse-white, but the doctor who was at the door of the room spoke with Bill.
The nurses were seated while Michael did an air and handed her a bottle of Estathè.
-all right? -
nodded-Yes, it's just a little bit 'of agofobia-pointed to the arm that held the hard-serving side Elisa blood to the other way ... - When the doctor went away
Bill motioned us to enter.
In bed, Elisa was awake and looked angrily at the bag of blood that flowed slowly in his arm, he just saw Bill looked down, ready to be scolded, but her brother did not have time to even open my mouth.
-You have become completely mad!? - Elisa yelled while Michael looked surprised-I swear that if you try again, next time you cut your finger phalanges phalanx up to the shoulders and arms! - Then threw them ; arms around his neck - and do not look so ... disgusted that blood is mine -
My brother came by a little cough that sounded a lot like "boys out of the way" and the friend of Eli 'pulled me out.
-Hey! I wanted to hear! -
-Anch 'io-grinned before bending on crack open the door

-not-you should find out
-O-Eli' Bill sat on the edge of the bed-and-look at her, obedient, eyes on the pointed-I am not angry with you, I was so worried ... - With a gentle
diabetes embraced.

... passing nurse gave us a dirty look ... I'd better leave this alone
-happy-smile-Michael later I'll tell you that next year I will come here to university-

-Eli '-
- Tell-Bi' she urged him while they were still embraced
-Promise me you'll stay with me forever-

END

0 comments:

Post a Comment