Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Vitex Starch What Else Can I Use Soluble Starch

Take all away but not the junk mail Buondì

Do not put a price on waking up in Italy and three scofanarmi Buondì chocolate while sipping a nice mug of latte in Starbucks ... too bad that this is just a mirage, and this morning, the menu includes: Herbalife bibitone flavored cappuccino, that really knows sand, and tea-flavored raspberry leufilizzato thermogenic, which leaves you with an aftertaste of honey and shit!
Marta, the seller, comes home and begins to sing the praises of the aloe, you think I should swallow the morning when I wake up. But try it you to drink that disgusting merdintruglio just got out of bed! After the never-ending story on the beneficial properties of the plant, stick with the history of nutrition and metabolism in retrospect ... afterwards I could almost suggest that he bought for her to stop drilling balls.
But I explained why I do I always have to make a fool of the first jerk who goes there? I realize that I spent 400 € in the beauty of dust, with the belief to become Giselle Bundschen in a month ... pity though that the only thing that I now have in common with her are the debts! A sound
fuck with Herbalife ...
fly Fly, Rebecca.

0 comments:

Post a Comment